QUICK TIPS FOR DAILY CLEANING AND CARE:
- Polish and dry with a cleaning dry microfibre cloth.
- Keep the exterior finish of the soap dispenser clean of extra soap residue for prolonged periods of time by using a soft cloth and rinsing with warm water.
- Only use dish soap or hand soap that is clear of extra agents and particles such as bleach, acidic cleaners, decorative glitter, beads or other added elements.
- With consistent use, the functionality of the dispenser may begin to slow down. If this happens, fill the dispenser with hot water and pump the water through to clean.
- To maintain the longevity of the soap dispenser and/or increase flow, it is recommended to dilute the soap with water using a 70/30 proportion.
Recommendations and Things to Avoid:
- Do NOT use strong abrasive cleaners, metal scrub pads, acidic cleaners or steel wool on the exterior of the soap dispenser. This will scratch, dull and damage the surface of the soap dispenser.
- Do NOT soak or submerge the pump.
- Do NOT install the plastic dispensing straw with the flat end sitting near the bottom of the dispensing bottle. The straw should always be installed so the 45 deg angled end sits at the bottom of the dispensing bottle, allowing for easy uptake of the liquid soap.